DIC Asset AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
DIC Asset AG
Dissemination of a Voting Rights Announcement, transmitted by DGAP - a company of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
DIC Asset AG
Frankfurt am Main
Securities Code No.: A1X3XX
Release according to Article 26 Section 1 WpHG (German Securities Trading Act) with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Release of an announcement according to Article 27a Section 1 WpHG (German Securities Trading Act) (Substantial Holding)
On December 2, 2013 Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, informed us pursuant to Article 21 Section 1 WpHG that in the course of its consortial activity the voting rights of Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft in DIC Asset AG, Frankfurt am Main, had exceeded and fallen below the thresholds of 3 %, 5 % and 10 %.
In addition to this, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, informed us pursuant to Article 27a Section 1 WpHG as follows:
1. The exceeding of the notification threshold of 10 % by acquisition of voting rights in DIC Asset AG, Frankfurt am Main, through Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft is neither aimed at the implementation of strategic goals nor at the realization of trading profits, but results from the technical execution of the capital increase of DIC Asset AG in November 2013.
2. Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft does not intend to obtain further voting rights in DIC Asset AG by acquisition or in any other way within the next twelve months, unless in the case of trading operations within the limits of the usual business activity.
3. Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft does not intend to influence the composition of the management board, the supervisory board or any other administrative, managerial or supervisory body of DIC Asset AG.
4. Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft does not intend a substantial change of the capital structure of DIC Asset AG, in particular not with respect to the ratio of equity and debt financing or the dividend policy.
5. The acquisition of voting rights was achieved with own funds.
Frankfurt am Main, December 2013
DIC Asset AG
04.12.2013 DGAP's Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de
Company: DIC Asset AG
Eschersheimer Landstr. 223
End of Announcement DGAP News-Service