- 2022-09-22DIC Asset AG creates shopping experience with feel-good factor: “TO HUUS” shopping centre in Mönchengladbach-Rheydt
- 2022-09-19DIC Asset AG renews leases for about 11,000 sqm of retail space at “Neustadt Centrum” in Halle
- 2022-09-12DIC Asset AG takes double gold at this year’s EPRA award
- 2022-09-06DIC Asset AG: “Uptown Tower” and “Campus C” meet Green Building standard
- 2022-07-29DIC Asset AG: EUR 100 million promissory note issued
Ad hoc Disclosures
- 2022-05-25, 11:30 (UTC) DIC proprietary holdings grow to c. EUR 4.5 billion
- 2022-03-23, 07:59 (UTC) DIC Asset AG raises forecast for the fiscal year 2022
- 2022-03-16, 18:27 (UTC) DIC Asset AG has secured a majority of the shares in VIB Vermögen AG
- 2022-01-31, 08:02 (UTC) DIC Asset AG announces partial offer for majority stake in VIB Vermögen AG
Voting Rights Announcement
The Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz – WpHG) requires shareholders to notify the company and the Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) immediately if any acquisition or disposal will cause voting rights in a listed company to reach, exceed or fall below the following thresholds: 3%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50% or 75%.
There are additional disclosure requirements connected with other circumstances, as for instance the holding of financial instruments.
The issuer must publish any change in the total number of voting rights.
If capital markets are to be transparent, market participants must be able to have some idea of when members of management or supervisory boards are dealing in financial instruments issued by their own company. Article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR) therefore requires managers’ transactions to be notified and published.
Please refer to the section Corporate Governance for Directors’ Dealings