- 2020-11-05DIC Asset AG Places Experienced Experts in Charge of Focus Areas Logistics and ESG
- 2020-11-03Successful Lettings: DIC Asset AG Re-Lets Bremen's Former Kaufhof Department Store of about 26,000 sqm
- 2020-10-28DIC Asset AG Maintains its Growth Trajectory with Strong Letting Result and Increase in FFO
- 2020-10-20DIC Asset AG Gains c. EUR 34 Million in Profits from Successful Sale of Two Non-Strategic Properties
- 2020-10-12DIC Asset AG: Corporate bond issuance postponed for the time being - on growth path with good liquidity buffer
Ad hoc Disclosures
- 2020-10-12DIC Asset AG: Issuance of corporate bond will not be pursued
- 2020-09-01DIC Asset AG: Planned issuance of new corporate bond
- 2020-04-03DIC Asset AG: Forecast update for the 2020 financial year
- 2020-01-21DIC Asset AG successfully completes capital increase from authorized capital
- 2020-01-20DIC Asset AG resolves on capital increase against cash contributions of up to 9.49 percent
Voting Rights Announcement
The Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz – WpHG) requires shareholders to notify the company and the Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) immediately if any acquisition or disposal will cause voting rights in a listed company to reach, exceed or fall below the following thresholds: 3%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50% or 75%.
There are additional disclosure requirements connected with other circumstances, as for instance the holding of financial instruments.
The issuer must publish any change in the total number of voting rights.
If capital markets are to be transparent, market participants must be able to have some idea of when members of management or supervisory boards are dealing in financial instruments issued by their own company. Article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR) therefore requires managers’ transactions to be notified and published.
Please refer to the section Corporate Governance for Directors’ Dealings