- 2022-05-25DIC proprietary holdings grow to c. EUR 4.5 billion
- 2022-05-23DIC Asset AG lets more than 11,200 sqm of office space
- 2022-05-18DIC Asset sets itself a clear target – 40% carbon reduction by 2030
- 2022-05-10DIC Asset AG during first quarter of 2022: outstanding results in terms of growth, lettings and sustainability
- 2022-05-09DIC Asset keeps investing in logistics: asset acquired in Cologne/Bonn metro region
Ad hoc Disclosures
- 2022-05-25, 11:30 (UTC) DIC proprietary holdings grow to c. EUR 4.5 billion
- 2022-03-23, 07:59 (UTC) DIC Asset AG raises forecast for the fiscal year 2022
- 2022-03-16, 18:27 (UTC) DIC Asset AG has secured a majority of the shares in VIB Vermögen AG
- 2022-01-31, 08:02 (UTC) DIC Asset AG announces partial offer for majority stake in VIB Vermögen AG
Voting Rights Announcement
The Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz – WpHG) requires shareholders to notify the company and the Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) immediately if any acquisition or disposal will cause voting rights in a listed company to reach, exceed or fall below the following thresholds: 3%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50% or 75%.
There are additional disclosure requirements connected with other circumstances, as for instance the holding of financial instruments.
The issuer must publish any change in the total number of voting rights.
If capital markets are to be transparent, market participants must be able to have some idea of when members of management or supervisory boards are dealing in financial instruments issued by their own company. Article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR) therefore requires managers’ transactions to be notified and published.
Please refer to the section Corporate Governance for Directors’ Dealings