- 2020-09-15DIC Asset AG acquires Refurbishment under Cashflow in Stuttgart region
- 2020-09-11DIC Asset AG Honoured with double Gold for Financial Reporting
- 2020-07-29Correction of the Press Release - DIC Asset AG: 55% Rise in Letting Performance and Doubling of Real Estate Management Fees Lead to 18% Increase in FFO
- 2020-07-29DIC Asset AG: 55% Rise in Letting Performance and Doubling of Real Estate Management Fees Lead to 18% Increase in FFO
- 2020-07-14DIC Asset AG Signs Leases for 25,900 sqm - Current Trend toward Lease Extensions
Ad hoc Disclosures
- 2020-09-01DIC Asset AG: Planned issuance of new corporate bond
- 2020-04-03DIC Asset AG: Forecast update for the 2020 financial year
- 2020-01-21DIC Asset AG successfully completes capital increase from authorized capital
- 2020-01-20DIC Asset AG resolves on capital increase against cash contributions of up to 9.49 percent
- 2020-01-16DIC Asset AG: Forecast for the Fiscal Year 2020
Voting Rights Announcement
The Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz – WpHG) requires shareholders to notify the company and the Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) immediately if any acquisition or disposal will cause voting rights in a listed company to reach, exceed or fall below the following thresholds: 3%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50% or 75%.
There are additional disclosure requirements connected with other circumstances, as for instance the holding of financial instruments.
The issuer must publish any change in the total number of voting rights.
If capital markets are to be transparent, market participants must be able to have some idea of when members of management or supervisory boards are dealing in financial instruments issued by their own company. Article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR) therefore requires managers’ transactions to be notified and published.
Please refer to the section Corporate Governance for Directors’ Dealings