- 2021-09-15DIC Asset AG prices first Green Bond of EUR 400 million - another building block to finance its growth
- 2021-09-03DIC Asset Reports Further New Lettings: 6,200 sqm of Office and Logistics Space Let at 'Stadttor' in Heidelberg and at 'Red Square' near Frankfurt/Main
- 2021-08-11DIC Asset AG: Fast growth during first half of 2021. Excellent full-year outlook
- 2021-07-28DIC Asset AG: Third logistics fund fully placed after four months
- 2021-07-01DIC Asset AG stands for responsibility and values: company presents its ESG strategy
Voting Rights Announcement
The Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz – WpHG) requires shareholders to notify the company and the Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) immediately if any acquisition or disposal will cause voting rights in a listed company to reach, exceed or fall below the following thresholds: 3%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50% or 75%.
There are additional disclosure requirements connected with other circumstances, as for instance the holding of financial instruments.
The issuer must publish any change in the total number of voting rights.
If capital markets are to be transparent, market participants must be able to have some idea of when members of management or supervisory boards are dealing in financial instruments issued by their own company. Article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR) therefore requires managers’ transactions to be notified and published.
Please refer to the section Corporate Governance for Directors’ Dealings